Bioanalytical Project Manager / Postdoc (m/f) Laboratory Services – Reference No. 18F106
Our Laboratory Services division provides qualified support for our clients worldwide, with a main focus on biomarker, PK and immunogenicity assay development, validation and bioanalytical services.
We currently have an opening for a Bioanalytical Project Manager / Postdoc (m/f).
- Scientific supervision of technical staff performing immunoassays (ELISA, ECLIA, ELLA)
- Ensurance of high quality performance, GCP/GLP compliance and timely reporting
- Management of the project team, preparation of proposals, primary contact person for the client
- Writing, editing, and maintenance of documents related to validation and bioanalytical studies according to GLP and GCP requirements. Coordination of the review and approval process of documents, including comment reconciliation and timely completion.
- Accommodatation of updates in regulatory requirements and reflect current industry best practices.
- Contribution to the continuous improvement of internal processes, maintaining of SOPs, definition and implementation of working practices, etc.
- PhD degree in Biology, Biochemistry or similar
- Strong scientific background in immunology, immunoassays
- Fluent English, written and oral, with excellent communication skills
- Expert command of Microsoft Office
- Used to work to tight timelines both independently and within a team
- Ability to self-organize, coordinate and prioritize activities across several parallel projects
- Prefferably experience in bioanalysis and project management/project work in an industry setting
This position is initially limited for two years.
We are looking forward to your application – please apply by email containing all application documents in one PDF-file.
Please send your complete application documents (CV, certificates), including salary expectations and the earliest possible entry date to the following email address:
Microcoat Biotechnologie GmbH
Am Neuland 3
D – 82347 Bernried